Applying to Rosedale:
Our application process is simple, easy, and can be completed entirely online.
- Complete an online application.
- Submit all application requirements: a) High School Transcripts b) College Transcripts (if applicable) c) A recent photo of yourself d) Rosedale Bible College Scholarship Application
- If you are from outside the US or Canada, pay a $95 application fee.
*We recommend applying before May 30th of the year you plan to enroll. Applications received less than 3 weeks before term starts will be charged a $75 late fee.
How to Find Out More About Rosedale During a Pandemic:
Visits are back! With some restrictions.
See below for details.
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSES
Find out how Rosedale might fit into where God is leading you, and what the experience is like for current students. Join admissions representatives and current students for our Zoom meetings, held most weeks on Thursday afternoons at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Explore Rosedale using 360 degree photos of important spots around our campus.
See if we’d be a good fit for you during our one of our Discover Rosedale weekends!
Held twice a year—once in spring, once in fall—these free, three-day events let prospective students attend classes, worship in chapel, get a feel for life at Rosedale, meet faculty, and participate in special events. Students can also schedule meetings with academic and financial aid advisors to get all their questions answered in person.
Space is limited, so sign up now!
*If Discover Rosedale doesn’t work for you or your schedule, we invite you to schedule an individual campus visit!
You can transfer credits to RBC from colleges and institutions on a case-by-case basis as approved by the academic dean and as they apply toward completing a program of study at RBC. If you want to transfer academic credits from other institutions, you must request an official transcript from the other school be sent to RBC. Credits must be at or above a grade level of “C” to be eligible for transfer. Grades for courses taken at other colleges and transferred to RBC are not included in the RBC cumulative GPA.
Credits from accredited colleges and institutions are automatically eligible for transfer (if they apply toward a program of study at RBC). To determine course equivalencies, the academic dean may consult course descriptions and syllabi.
Credits from non-accredited colleges and institutions may be transferred on a provisional basis. Course syllabi, faculty credentials, and grading standards may be reviewed to determine course equivalencies. Transfer is finalized once a student has completed 12 semester hours at RBC with a GPA of at least 2.0.
Limited credits may be accepted for validated participation in approved discipleship/missions programs of at least six months’ duration operated by approved agencies. To learn more, see the guiding policy.
To graduate from RBC with the associate degree, you must complete at least eighteen credit hours at RBC.
Rosedale Bible College affirms the values which lead some families to educate their children at home, and welcomes applications from students who have been homeschooled. If you’re a homeschooled student who has completed the equivalent of four years of high school simply follow the normal application process. Start the application process.
In the absence of an official high school transcript, your parents will need to supply a list/description of subjects studied as well as any grades or evaluations which were given for those studies. Questions regarding the details of this course listing may be addressed to the registrar.
Rosedale also welcomes students to apply during their senior year of high school if they will be at least seventeen years of age when they enroll. In such cases, the admissions committee gives extra attention to personal references in an attempt to assess the student’s maturity and preparedness to join the Rosedale community. Accepted students who have not completed high school will be admitted on a probationary basis.
Application and Policy Procedure for International Students
If you’re applying from outside the United States, we’re excited to help you work to make your dream of attending Rosedale possible!
The following steps provide a checklist for applying for admission at Rosedale Bible College.
- The application form can be completed online. Complete the application in order to begin the process. If you’re unable to complete the application online, please get in touch with the registrar.With the application please include:
- An application fee of $95.00 (U.S. funds — Non Refundable).
- A transcript from high school.
- Transcripts from any studies beyond high school.
- Verification of English proficiency. This can be a grade report of the applicant’s highest level of study in English, or a letter from an acceptable reference certifying the applicant’s proficiency in English reading, writing, and conversation.
- Three references. The applicant will list three references and their email addresses on the application for admission, and the college will contact the references to have them complete an online reference.
- The applicant must provide verification of finances for his time of study here. Financial verification consists of:
- A letter and/or affidavit of support from the applicant or a sponsor stating responsibility to pay for all expenses during the period of enrollment.
- Current bank statements (from the past 6-12 months) from the applicant or a sponsor with enough funds to pay for at least one year of schooling.
- Letter of employment from the sponsor’s employer stating monthly income thereby demonstrating that money will be coming in throughout the year to pay for the applicant’s expenses.
- Documentation showing assets, i.e.: investments and property.
- After the application process is completed and the applicant has received a letter of acceptance, a deposit fee equal to 50% of full-time tuition and room and board for one semester is due. The deposit is required before an I-20 will be issued. The applicant will then need to pay a $200 I-901 fee after the I-20 is issued but before he applies for a visa.
NOTE: If a visa cannot be obtained, the deposit will be refunded in full upon receipt of the original I-20 previously sent.
- Fees are due upon arrival on campus. Expenses for the 2019-20 school year are as follows:
- The application form can be completed online. Complete the application in order to begin the process. If you’re unable to complete the application online, please get in touch with the registrar.
Room & Board
Room Deposit (refundable)
Total Schools Fees
Personal Expenses (estimated)
Medical Insurance (required)
Total to bring to RBC
- Students staying for two years must also be prepared to meet their own expenses during the summer. A minimum of $2000 is suggested.
- Students are required to have round-trip airline tickets.
- Entry points for international students are September (Fall Semester) and January (Winter Term). If the application process is not completed and you are not in the U.S. by Winter Term (January), your application will be processed for the following school year beginning in September.
Students on F-l visas may work only for the school where they are admitted for study. Rosedale Bible College has limited employment.
Other Schooling Options:
Sometimes it is very difficult for international students to get a visa to study in the United States. We encourage you to check into opportunities in your country or in your area of the world. Some schools in the U.S. offer online courses. If you are interested in that option, write to the following address for a listing of Bible colleges:
Association for Biblical Higher Education
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130
Orlando, FL 32822
We work hard to make sure that Rosedale is an affordable option for you.
Most of our students – 95% – receive some kind of financial aid and in 2018-2019 the average student only paid $3,189 out-of-pocket, while those who received our Multiply scholarship only paid an average of $1,917.
You might also qualify for in-house scholarships based on need, academic merit, and circumstance, or on-campus employment. You can also use federal financial aid to pay for your time at Rosedale students.
Winter Term is a six-week academic term held directly after Christmas break. Running from early January to mid-February, this short six-week term is a great opportunity for people who cannot commit an entire semester or year to studying and a chance for current students to take courses taught by specialized faculty.