Certificate in Biblical Studies
The Certificate in Biblical Studies program is designed specifically for students who see a year of instruction at a Bible College as an alternative to an associate or more advanced college degree. It consists of 30 credit hours featuring a combination of biblical/theological and general education courses as well as several electives.
After completing this program of study the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a foundational knowledge of the Bible, understood as the authoritative Word of God.
- Effectively study the Bible.
- Articulate an evangelical Anabaptist/Mennonite faith perspective.
- Evaluate personal choices and make decisions consistent with biblical principles.
- Think critically and reason analytically.
|Electives (General, Old Testament, New Testament)||3|
|Theology or Apologetics Elective||3|
|General Education Electives||6|
Can't find what you are looking for? Type your question here.
Rosedale Bible College
2270 Rosedale Road, Irwin, Ohio 43029
740-857-1311 | 877-857-1312 fax